Friday, February 9, 2007

Week4: Exercise#8 Learning about RSS feeds and Set up Bloglines Account

This week's exercise is no fun and confusing to me.

First of all, I would like to say RSS feeds is an advanced technology to get the most current news in a simple and efficient manner. It allows me to browse the headlines and filters the ones that I am interested and rule out the ones that I do not enjoy.

Setting a blogline account and add news feed is simple to me.
However, I encountered problems when I followed the instructions to find the Share tab within my Bloglines account. The screen print is not the same as what I saw on my bloglines account.

Could you tell me how to do the following things?

1. How to share it with the public: I cannot find the share tab to make it public.

2. How to remove the feeds that I do not want to subscribe: I have the problem of removing the feeds when I accidentally added it. I could not take it off.

3. Can I arrange the feeds into folders?

Thanks!

No comments: